HOW DOES MY DISTRICT SIGN UP?
Contact ISFIS or WoodRiver Energy for a personalized Participation Agreement and make sure all of your questions are answered.
- Let us know which meters you wish to enroll.
- If you haven’t worked with WoodRiver Energy previously, we’ll need to obtain historical information.
- We’ll send you a personalized Participation Agreement and the documents linked below for board approval.
Join the Iowa Local Government Risk Pool Commission 28E entity (this only needs to be approved the first year)
- Iowa LGRP 28E Agreement and First Amendment (present this document for your board's information)
- Application and Agreement to Join the Iowa LGRP 28E (present this document for your board's approval)
- Resolution approving the 28E Agreement, and the Application and Agreement to Join the 28E (present this document for your board's approval)
Participate in the Education Energy Program for the term (this will need to be approved for this and each subsequent agreement term)
Personalized Participation Agreement (present the personalized agreement for your board's approval)
Return signed documents to ISFIS
Resources to help explain Iowa LGRP and the Education Energy Group Program to your board and leadership team can be found on the Education Energy Group webpage
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you have questions regarding documents requiring board approval, school finance issues, using the management fund, implications to your audit or certified budget, contact ISFIS:
- Jen Albers, firstname.lastname@example.org, (515) 251-5970 x4
- Jon Muller, email@example.com, (515) 251-5970 x7
- Larry Sigel, firstname.lastname@example.org, (515) 251-5970 x3
If you have questions about your natural gas meters, historic usage or pricing, material changes anticipated to your meter, enrolling or removing meters, etc., contact Wood River Energy:
- Don Krattenmaker, email@example.com, (888) 510-9315
Not sure who to contact, use our Contact Us form.